Five Things is a series where I list five things I liked, loved, or geeked out about during the month.
In no particular order, here are this month’s five things…
1. Natalie Portman returned to SNL with a hilarious rap about the last 12 years of her life and I loved it so much. Say something about the motherfucking prequels, bitch.
2. The Solo: A Star Wars Story teaser trailer premiered earlier in the month and it was amazing! I have been skeptical about this film in the past, but I am officially ready to go back to the galaxy far, far away…
3. One of my favorite interviews this month was The Sucklord on the Steele Wars podcast. I wasn’t familiar with his work, but after that interview I had a better understanding of the bootleg toy industry and was super inspired by this guy. He turned his failures into success. Check out this episode!
4. Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir. You probably heard or saw their names at least once this month. The ice skating pair from Canada made their return to the Pyeongchang Olympics and oh my… their performance to Roxanne from Moulin Rouge was sexy and amazing and won them the gold for Ice Dancing.
5. Star Wars Rebels is coming to an end. Every episode since the latter half of season four premiered has been beautiful and thrilling. The most recent episode “A World Between Worlds” was galaxy altering for many reasons. It is a must watch for any Star Wars fan. The Force is weird and wonderful and I only want it to get weirder and more wonderful.