Five Things is a series where I list five things I liked, loved, or geeked out about during the month.
In no particular order, here are this month’s five things…
1. Alden Ehrenreich and Donald Glover visited the Star Wars Show and spoke with Andi Gutierrez all about Solo and it was pretty great. I love the fact that Glover said he bought a pizza and went home to watch Empire after he found out he was cast as Lando. Too real.
2. Looking For Leia reached their funding goal and will now officially be able to move on into post-production. Yay! It was really cool to see so many people support the project and I cannot wait to watch the docu-series in its final form later this year!
3. A new featurette for Solo: A Star Wars Story was released yesterday and it made me really excited to watch the film. I have come a long way from the time it was announced to the film now being 1 month away from release. It’s going to be great, and if not great, FUN.
4. Avengers: Infinity War came out just a couple of days ago and is now the biggest opening weekend of all time! It surpassed The Force Awakens and I ain’t even mad. The movie was fun and surprising and I’m still thinking about it. Highly recommend.
5. Lastly, I wanted to give a shout out to Vaginal Fantasy. What the heck is Vaginal Fantasy? Well, it was a fantasy romance book club hosted by Felicia Day, Veronica Belmont, Bonnie Burton, and Kiala Kazebee that officially ended this month. Every month, for six years they read a book and discussed it live on Google Hangouts. If you’re interested in checking it out, every hangout has been archived on YouTube and the book club is still going on at Goodreads. Felicia, Veronica, Bonnie, and Kiala were really cool and funny to listen to, I’m going to miss them a lot!
Featured Image: Lucasfilm